Hello everyone, I'm back! | Gin and Glow

It is now 2020, and guess what, your favorite amateur blogger is back.

Hi everyone! I'm back. I've been gone for far too long and I just have to come back. My blog is a place where I can pour my heart out, share things (although it's left unread, lol) and it's basically my outlet for literally anything.


Oh and I have news, so keep on reading.


In the last days of December 2019, I celebrated my birthday. I might be in my mid 20s now, wow. Gotta get the retinol, baby. My birthday was beautiful, my best friend came over to surprise me with a cake and a black and white paper bag (Sephora) filled with my favorite items (she remembers, she's the best).



I also receive a framed and preserved flower from my Shanghai friends, a gift card to one of my favorite clothing store from another best friend and a gigantic bouquet from my dad (with pink, fat peonies)! Ended my birthday with a movie.



Didn't really celebrate New Year's Eve, I feel like I've had my fair share of New Year's Eve parties, but I did celebrate Lunar New Year. I wore this beautiful long-sleeved top and sleek pants from Claude.



Did not celebrate Valentine's Day either, because I'm single, and I stayed at home and binge watch Rupaul's Drag Race. Not long after, I had my third molars removed (bottom left and bottom right). I was awake the entire time but I was numb throughout the procedure. I have swollen cheeks for a week and now I'm back to normal.

So all that happened when I was gone. I've decided to come back because I miss this blog so much, I want to write more reviews, I want to publish more informative posts. I'm also planning to create a YouTube channel. Let's hope it all worked out!

That's my explanation and goodbye for now, be back with a haul!

Comments