Sociolla Haul + Discount Code! | Gin and Glow

Hi everyone, today I want to share my beauty haul. I got all of these items from one place, the one and only Sociolla. Despite the few troubles I've had with them in the past, I actually love this site because usually there's always a sale going on, it has a lot of brands (K-beauty, local, etc.) and you can read a lot of helpful reviews on there.



So without hesitation, let's just get right into it. Keep reading because I have a surprise code for you at the end!


So, I got these two items from Rosé All Day, I got the Little Bean beauty sponge and their new compact powder. Well, I already have one but I need another because you know me, I need one in my purse and one in my vanity!




I also got this body scrub from C Lab & Co, it's a coffee scrub, to be honest I was just looking for a great coffee scrub and stumbled upon this one, I've never heard of it so I thought I'd give it a shot.



A few months ago I was given two of the Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon, and I LOVE them - it's so easy to use, it's so precise, it's long lasting and it's super affordable. So I got myself another shade, which is red. Alexa is never Alexa without her red lipsticks. Will review these ASAP.



I'm almost out of micellar water (I use them to remove swatches on my lips or my hand) and we're all locked up at home right now, so why not toss one into my cart? The one I bought is this one from Garnier, the blue one for oily skin. I've used this before, it's pretty decent, gets the job done and is very, very affordable.



I also got myself a back-up of my current favorite sunscreen from For Skin's Sake, and like 5 of their cotton pads. I don't know if it's still there, but they're having a bundle of 5 for lower price right now, this is one of the best cotton pads I've tried, if you want to be more eco-friendly and you need decent cotton pads, look into this one!

That is all for my haul, but hey I got good news!




Comments