Review: Rosé All Day Lip Gloss | Gin and Glow

Hi everyone! How are you? I'm back with another product review and today we are reviewing the newest drop from Rosé All Day Cosmetics, which is their lip gloss!



Rosé All Day has been around for a couple of years now and I have to say I am very impressed with their concepts, their products and their growth. They started with a lipstick that doubles as a cream blush called Lip and Cheek Duo, and now they have a foundation, face palette, lip mousse, aloe vera gel, compact powder and merchandises like hair brush, makeup bag, etc. Their newest item is a lip gloss, they are really building an empire here, aren't they?


So these glosses are available in 3 different shades, Joy Pill, Glow Pill and Chill Pill, you can buy them in a set or separately. 

Keep reading for the review!

They claim that these lip glosses enhances the appearance of the lips. It can be used with or without lipstick, when used on top of lipstick, it intensifies the lipstick. Contains Vitamin E, ester oil as well as a UV filter (Octinoxate).


Joy Pill is described as an everyday pink shade that will give the lips a natural flush, Glow Pill is a nude-brown shade with ultra-fine glitter and Chill Pill is a deep berry shade that compliments every skin tone. Below I have swatched all 3 on my arms and if you scroll down further you can find my lip swatches.






Well, you are in luck because I have all 3 shades to review today. These glosses make my lips look plush and wet, Glow Pill in particular makes my lips look shinier compared to the other two. On me, Joy Pill is just as they described it, everyday natural pink shade, Glow Pill is indeed a nude-brown shade that's super shiny and glossy, and Chill Pill is a deep berry shade that doesn't even need any lipstick under it, it stands out just like that.




From the lip swatches, I can conclude that Joy Pill adds a little flush of pink and shine, Glow Pill is a quite pigmented nude gloss with high shine and Chill Pill is a beautiful glossy berry shade, not to deep but not so sheer. I think Joy Pill is the most natural and is the sheerest out of the 3 shades. 

They all come in this pill-shaped tube, cute. I know. Even the box they come in is like a medicine box, take a look. However, I don't know if it's just me, but when I open the gloss and pull out the applicator, a little bit of gloss spilled out. 




Formula-wise, these glosses are non-drying and non-sticky - well, glosses are all sticky, let's be real, but these are fine, from scale 1-10 (1 being non sticky at all and 10 being super sticky like glue), I'll give these a 3. Very comfortable and lightweight. In terms of shine, Glow Pill has the most shine, while Joy Pill and Glow Pill just makes your lips look a little shinier and wet - maybe due to the glitter particles. However, all 3 shades will give you the shine.



Now let's talk about wear-time. It's a lip gloss, again, let's be real, no lip gloss can last for 12 hours. You will need to re-apply this after a few drinks and after a meal, it lasts through talking, though. Pretty decent for a lip gloss if you ask me.

I like pairing these glosses with Rosé's Lip Mousses (reviewed here), I like pairing Joy Pill with Whitney and Glow Pill with Etta or Code Nude (Lip and Cheek Duo). I also like pairing Chill Pill with Belinda (Lip and Cheek Duo), however I think the shade Belinda is sold out, and they have to bring it back, it's too lovely to be gone!

Have you tried any of these gloss pills? Which one intrigued you? Let me know! Bye!






Comments