Rosé All Day Cosmetics Mini Mousse | Gin and Glow

On August 22, Rosé turns 2! For those of you who live outside Indonesia, Rosé All Day Cosmetics is an Indonesian beauty brand that I really love. Their products are designed to recreate the no makeup makeup look, and all of their products are cruelty free.

For their second anniversary, Rosé All Day surprised all of us with a release of their newest product, Mini Mousse.


rosé all day mini mousse

Mini Mousse is a lip mousse - unlike liquid lipsticks, lip mousses are softer, more powdery and less drying. Mini Mousse comes in 3 different shades, which according to them, will complement all skin tones:

  • Etta: Deep apricot.
  • Nina: Red rose with pink undertone.
  • Whitney: Mauve-nude.

rose all day lip mousse review

These lip mousses comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator, each tube contains 2.5ml of product. At first I was intimidated by the shades, I thought Etta would look orange on me, Nina would look too dark and Whitney would look very light, but I was wrong. I love all 3 shades, they are all beautiful and perfect for any occasion.

Here are the swatches of their newly released lip mousses:

rose all day lip mousse mini swatch


On my lips, Nina looks like a light rosy red (it's not bold red), Etta looks like a coral-nude on me and Whitney is just my lips but better. If I have to pick a favorite, I would go with Nina, because I can wear it everyday and it's super pretty for a night out too.

They are quite pigmented and incredibly lightweight. Glides on effortlessly on the lips, giving me crack-free, soft and transfer-proof lips (as long as I'm not eating anything greasy). It feels very light that sometimes I don't remember I have lip products on. 

Mini Mousses are formulated with argan oil to nourish and soften the lips, isododecane to help with the texture and retaining moisture on the lips. They do not contain paraben, phthalates, sulfates & glluten too.

Overall, I do enjoy these lip mousses. It's amazing! All 3 shades have this soft-matte, powdery and blurred finish, they're non-drying and transfer-proof. Not to mention that all 3 shades are beautiful. What more can I ask for? Probably more shades - because I just can't get enough, OK. 


Each costs me IDR 99,000 - available on their website and and on sociolla as well.

Finally, happy birthday Rosé! Can't wait for more product launches!


Comments