Review: Ryoona All in One Daily Cleanser - Milkiest local cleansing balm!

Double cleansing is a very important step in my skincare routine. Although my skin leans more towards the dry side, it is also acne-prone, therefore I’ll do anything I can to prevent acne and clogged pores.

Typically, double cleansing involves an oil-based cleanser such as cleansing balms or cleansing oils and water-based cleansers like face washes. Today I’ll be reviewing Ryoona All in 1 Daily Cleanser – a very popular local cleansing balm.

To learn more about Ryoona, you can visit their Instagram page here.

Described as an oil-based cleanser that removes makeup, sunscreen, dirt & pollutants from the skin. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. It also claims to be non-drying and keeps skin moisturized.

Ryoona All in One Daily Cleanser contains shea butter (moisturizing), sunflower seed oil (moisturizing, emollient), grape seed oil, argan oil, jasmine flower extract (antioxidant), rose flower extract and tea tree oil (anti-bacterial).

The packaging reminds me of luxury cleansing balms. The jar has a frosted finish and when you open the lid, there’s a separator that holds your spatula. 

The texture is very balmy, it ‘melts’ when it comes in contact with the skin. Once it ‘melts’, it turns into a milky substance. Massage in circular motions to slowly and gently remove makeup, dirt and sunscreen. Once everything is gone, simply rinse with water and go in with a second cleanser. Oh and this actually ‘melts’ perfectly, meaning, there won’t be chunks of product or gritty feeling when you use it.

Although I love balm-to-oil formula, I actually quite like this one. It removes everything well without drying out my skin, once I’m done with cleansing, my skin feels supple and hydrated. If used properly, it won’t leave greasy residue at all. Since it’s very balmy, it glides on very easily on the skin so removing makeup doesn’t require any strong force or harsh rubbing!


Final thoughts: I think it’s a very good first cleanser, I understand that some people hate the feeling of “oil” on their skin, if that is the case, this could be for you since it turns milky. Very smooth & balmy cleansing balm. Aside from the excellent cleansing power, it is also suitable for all skin types. I really recommend this cleansing balm - aside from the amazing quality, you're also supporting local Indonesian brands!

Ryoona is available in their official website, Shopee, Tokopedia, Blibli, JD.id and several authorized resellers. Click here to shop!



Comments