Rollover Reaction Payday Haul | Gin and Glow

Rollover Reaction is one of my favorite Indonesian brand, I'm in love with their Browcara (eyebrow mascara). Around August 25 - August 31, Rollover Reaction held a Payday Sale, which is like 10% off any items both offline and online.

rollover reaction local brand indonesian review


Since I was at Jakarta that weekend, I stopped by their store at Plaza Indonesia and bought a few items. Can't help it. So here are the things I got at Rollover Reaction, keep reading if you're interested.


As I have mentioned before, I love Rollover Reaction's Browcara, they come in 3 different colours, Cappuccino, Espresso and Clear (I always get mine in Espresso), so I was like, alright then I'll just stock up. 

I love eyebrow pencils, but using one takes a lot of time, brow mascaras on the other hand is easier to use (especially if you have a lot of eyebrow hair like me) and the finish is more natural (filled in, volumized, but not bold like pencils).



The next item I got is Face Mist. Just like the name, it's a face mist with aloe vera, oat and rose extracts as the main ingredients. I actually bought this because I forgot to pack a face mist with me. I used this twice during my stay in Jakarta and this is not bad. But it's not special. It's just like any other face mists - I prefer my MAC Fix+, though. This is decent for the price, btw. Generous amount too.

rollover reaction indonesia cushion compact custard tart review local brand

Lastly I bought their Cushion Compact. Cushion Compact is one of Rollover Reaction's best selling products. It looks like any other cushion but I was amazed by the coverage. I've tried a few different cushion compacts before (Laneige, Dior and Bobbi Brown to name a few - Dior being the best because of the coverage). This one reminds me of the Dior Forever Cushion, just a lot cheaper. The coverage is not sheer at all, one dab and I was like wow. Not to mention the packaging, it's super sleek and simple. Classy.

rollover reaction indonesia custard tart cushion compact


If you have good skin you can just use this as a foundation, it has SPF 27 in it. I was just surprised, because most cushions have sheer coverage. I tried this twice too and I'll do a full review when I've tested it enough. Oh and by the way, I have light skin tone with neutral undertones and I picked 101 Custard Tart (they have 2 other shades, 101 being the lightest).

Have any of you tried Rollover Reaction's products? What do you think? Let me know!




Comments